Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Looking Beautiful

Sarah is on a mission to keep me looking young. She has developed quite an intense program for me. Specifically, witness this photo I snapped...


You might not be able to read all the labels she did on there, but there are various instructions about even/odd days (she is good at appealing to my numerical sense), whether to use in the morning, evening, or both, etc.

Now, I'm willing to try just about anything at least once (dare I admit I've had a pedicure?), so I stuck with it for a bit. The results were actually quite surprising to me, and even to Sarah. Here are some comparison photos. Before...


Notice the crows feet around the eyes, forehead wrinkles, generally unhealthy skin. After only two weeks, voilĂ !


Now I just have to keep sticking with it!

1 comment: